The average woman uses approximately 20 tampons per cycle, which equals 240 tampons each year, and 9,600 her whole life.
Apart from the plastic tubes and plastic packaging in the products themselves - they pose a threat to our health too from TSS.
Enter the menstrual cup...
Whether you're at home, at work, or on the go, Lunette menstrual cups are designed to be simple and fuss-free period cups.
Benefits of menstrual cups:
Better for the body: Tampons absorb 35% of your natural moisture causing a pH imbalance. They also leave behind fibers and can cause TSS. If they aren't organic, they will leach bleach and other not nice chemicals into your blood stream.
Better for the environment: You only need one cup for your whole life, which means you don't need to purchase plastic-packaged, plastic-tubed tampons or disposable pads
Better for your wallet: Say goodbye to the days of buying tampons or pads every month - one cup should last you 10-20 years. So the one purchase of $39.99 will mean you don't have to spend $5-10 every month on these disposables. This can save you $100 per year!
How does it work?
- Simply fold and insert. Done!
How long does it last?
- On average they hold two super tampons worth of blood.
- It's recommended to change it every twelve hours.
- Color: Violet
- Size: 2 sizes available:
- Model 1 (for light periods)
- Model 2 (for heavy periods)
Model 1 - light-normal flow
All Lunette menstrual cups are soft and pliable, however, Model 1 is made of softer silicone than Model 2.
- The diameter is 41 mm (1.6 inches) by 47 mm (1.9 inches).
- The stem measures 25 mm (1 inch).
- The volume of the cup is 25 ml (0.85 fl oz).
- Measuring lines: 5ml (0.17 oz) and 13.5ml (0.46 oz).
Model 2 - Normal to heavy flow
All Lunette menstrual cups are soft and pliable, however, Lunette Cup Model 2 is made of firmer silicone than Lunette Cup Model 1.
- The diameter is 46 mm (1.8 inches) by 52 mm (2 inches).
- The stem measures 20 mm (0.8 inches).
- The volume of the cup is 30 ml (1.0 fl oz).
- Measuring lines: 7.5ml (0.25 oz) and 15ml (0.5 oz
- Shipped from Kentucky, USA
- Shipping times are usually between 3-6 days inside the USA
- Cost is $5.99 flat rate
- Packaged in a 100% Compostable Mailer
- International Shipping starts at $15 and usually takes 10-14 days
- Sorry about the shipping costs - we're a small business and can't afford to offer free shipping like the mega corporations just yet :(
30-day-money-back-guarantee. As always, we guarantee quality - if you're not satisfied for any reason, let us know and we will issue a hassle free refund right away.