Orange Crush is so refreshing it's like a walk through a Florida orange grove.
It’s the fresh smell of the ripening oranges mixed with the light flowery scent of the burgeoning blossoms. It’s a fresh start to a new day.
Our shampoo bars are:
- Earth Friendly
- SLS Free
- Palm Oil-Free
- Responsibly Sourced Ingredients
- pH balanced
- Handmade in the USA
Sodium coco sulfate, lemon juice, powdered lemon peel, cocoa butter, coconut oil, essential oils (orange, vanilla), apricot seed oil, hemp seed oil, red raspberry seed oil, pro vitamin b complex
*may contain traces of nuts or oxides for coloring
Why do we use sulfates?
- We use Sodium Coco Sulfate because this is a mild cleanser and is what makes the bars lather. These sulfates are made from the fatty acid of coconuts, not petroleum like SLS's.
- People often confuse the two because the process to produce both sulfates is the same. SCS has been deemed a safe ingredient by many environmental, cosmetic, and health watchdog groups.
- The molecules in SCS are large and cannot penetrate through the skin barrier, while SLS molecules are small and can get into your bloodstream. Once the lather is rinsed from your hair, the SCS goes right down the drain.
- And that's what makes SCS drain-safe!
Without the sulfates...
- Sulfate-free shampoo bars are like regular soap labeled as shampoo, or a block of oil without the cleanser.
- These bars often leave hair being “gummy” or having a “build up” that causes dullness, leaving the hair looking and feeling “lifeless”.
- These types of bars need a frequent apple cider vinegar rinse or the oils from the bars stay in the hair and on the scalp.
- This is bad because too much oil can cause damage to the hair follicles and cause hair loss in some people.
And too much apple cider vinegar can cause overall damage to hair and is very drying on the scalp!
After researching this for many years, we have determined that Sodium Coco Sulfate is the best for human health, clean and naturally shiny hair.
- Shipped from Ohio, USA
- Shipping times are usually between 3-6 days inside the USA
- Cost is $6.99 flat rate
- Packaged in a mailer made from 100% recycled paper or cardboard box with biodegradable packing peanuts
- International Shipping starts at $15 and usually takes 10-14 days
Sorry about the shipping costs - we're a small business and can't afford to offer free shipping like the mega corporations just yet :(
30-day-money-back-guarantee. As always, we guarantee quality - if you're not satisfied for any reason, let us know and we will issue a hassle free refund right away.
Our goal is to plant 20,000 trees in 2020...
When you buy from us we try to stretch your support as far as possible. With every purchase, we will plant a tree in your honor through our charity organisation. It's a proactive approach to planet restoration.
Thank you so much for your support.