Laundry Detergent Sheets | Kind Laundry



Your Cart is Empty

Laundry Detergent Sheets | Kind Laundry

"Best Eco-Friendly Laundry Detergent" as voted by Better Homes & Garden Magazine!

DID YOU KNOW... Nearly 1 billion plastic laundry detergent jugs are thrown away in the United States every year?

Only 30% is actually recycled and the remaining 70% ends up in landfills, waterways and clogs the oceans.

These laundry detergent sheets are free from starch, chemicals, dyes, parabens, phosphates and all the unnecessary toxic ingredients. No junk, no gunk!

Here's Why We Think You Will Absolutely Love These Laundry Detegergent Sheets:

  • Reduces plastic waste:Offers a great biodegradable alternative to the 1 billion plastic laundry detergent which are thrown away in the US, every year
  • Reduces the number of toxic chemicals your family will be exposed to: There are 25+ toxic chemicals in traditional liquid laundry detergents, some of which are banned in the EU and Canada but not in the US - we only have 4 simple non-toxic ingredients (see below)
  • Takes up minimal space! These detergent sheets are pre-measured and packed in a recyclable compact box - yay to more storage room!
  • Easy to travel with: Light and paper sheets make it easy to pop in a carry-on and no more hassle at customs

Made from just 4 simple and clean natural ingredients: 

1. Coconut Oil Alcohol: Simple yet effective, plant-derived softener which works hard to remove the stains off your clothes and linens. It creates a gentle lather that cleanses without damaging your material

2. Coconut Oil Extract: Breaks down residues such as oil and soaps, and ensures your clothes are thoroughly rinsed free of the grime already loosened by the coconut oil alcohol

3. PVA (Polyvinyl Alcohol): Creates the ingenious detergent sheets that are home to our tough cleaning agents. PVA is both colourless and odourless and as it is created from plants, it means that our easy to use sheets are completely non-toxic.

4. Deionized Water: Ever notice a white crust or residue in your machine after you do laundry? It is unappealing and can clog and damage your washing machine over time. This white crust is in fact salt and mineral build-up. Deionized water has significantly lower mineral and salt content, so your machine is safer. Its job is to leave no residue behind and keep your washing machine healthy and happy, without resorting to harsh cleaners.

Choose from:

  • Unscented
  • Ocean Breeze

Size Options:

  • Standard (60 sheets)
  • Travel pack (6 sheets)

How to use:  

  • Simply throw one (1) pre-measured sheet in with your laundry
  • For a boost of cleaning power, add two (2) sheets
  • For extra-large loads, such as bedding, add three (3) sheets
    You can also tear a piece of the sheet if you want to handwash your delicates like lingerie, bathing suits, under garments or delicate fabrics

    If that's not all, these laundry detergent sheets are:

    • Chemical-Free
    • Sulfate-Free
    • Paraben-Free
    • Phosphate-Free
    • Phthalate-Free
    • Fragrance-Free
    • Biodegradable
    • Hypoallergenic

    Pair it with a Vegan Stain Remover Bar for the ultimate natural laundry cleaning experience 💕

        Shipping Details:


        • Shipped from Ohio, USA
        • Shipping times are usually between 3-6 days inside the USA
        • Cost is $6.99 flat rate
        • Packaged in a mailer made from 100% recycled paper or cardboard box with biodegradable packing peanuts
        • International Shipping starts at $15 and usually takes 10-14 days

        Sorry about the shipping costs - we're a small business and can't afford to offer free shipping like the mega corporations just yet :(

        30-day-money-back-guarantee. As always, we guarantee quality - if you're not satisfied for any reason, let us know and we will issue a hassle free refund right away.

        Our goal is to plant 30,000 trees in 2021...

        When you buy from us we try to stretch your support as far as possible. With every purchase, we will plant a tree in your honor through our charity organisation. It's a proactive approach to planet restoration.

        Thank you so much for your support.

        Laundry Detergent Sheets | Kind Laundry has a rating of 5.0 stars based on 2 reviews.