- A sustainable, natural and reusable alternative to plastic wrap.
- Antibacterial properties of the beeswax helps to keep your food fresh. Simply use the warmth of your hands to mold the beeswax wrap around your food.
- Washable; simply rinse in cool/cold water and the wrap will stiffen so it's just as easy to wash like a plate.
Handmade in Bali, with:
- Beeswax from Indonesia
- Coconut oil
- And a lot of love.
Each pack is a set of 3 different sized wraps;
- Small, 20x20cm: perfect for wrapping half an avocado, half a lemon, or a piece of cheese.
- Medium, 30x30 cm: great for covering a bowl, half a sandwich, or larger piece of fruit
- Large, 40x40 cm: we love to wrap big bunches of fresh herbs, lettuce or sandwiches in here
2 varieties of colors available:
...both in a variety of unique Bali batik patterns, so you can choose whichever works best with your kitchen.