These paper tube lipsticks are a much more eco-friendly alternative to the plastic cosmetics.
While there is a small amount of plastic in the tube, this can be recycled and the paper can be composted - so here's how to responsibly dispose of your packaging:
- The lid and base are packaged in a biodegradable paper tube
- The interior is plastic and can be recycled
- Step 1: Remove the paper lid
- Step 2: Soak the bottom (paper tube) in a glass of warm water
- Step 3: Remove the plastic in the inner tube
- Step 4: Recycle the plastic & compost the paper :)
Castor Seed Oil, Cetyl Stearyl Alcohol, Olive Fruit Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Glycine Soybean Lipids, Lauryl Laurate, Carnauba Wax, Candelilla Wax, Beeswax, Kaolin Clay, Titanium Dioxide, Red #27, White Pigment, Iron Oxide, Tin Oxide, Vanilla Essential Oil in Jojoba Oil.
- Shipped from Ohio, USA
- Shipping times are usually between 3-6 days inside the USA
- Cost is $6.99 flat rate
- Packaged in a mailer made from 100% recycled paper or cardboard box with biodegradable packing peanuts
- International Shipping starts at $15 and usually takes 10-14 days
Sorry about the shipping costs - we're a small business and can't afford to offer free shipping like the mega corporations just yet :(
30-day-money-back-guarantee. As always, we guarantee quality - if you're not satisfied for any reason, let us know and we will issue a hassle free refund right away.
Our goal is to plant 30,000 trees in 2021...
When you buy from us we try to stretch your support as far as possible. With every purchase, we will plant a tree in your honor through our charity organisation. It's a proactive approach to planet restoration.
Thank you so much for your support.