Buy the Club Lemon Shampoo & Conditioner Bar Bundle & Save $6!
For a second... imagine the nostalgic smell of grandma-ma’s lemonade in a natural and zero waste shampoo & conditioner bar… that’s Club Lemon.
- Smells like Grandma-ma’s lemonade (see below!)
- Promotes scalp health for growth and thickness
- Leaves a texturized and natural bounce
- Creates a glowy shine for non stop admiration
- … did we mention the smell?
Here's a little story about Grandma-ma's lemonade...
Everyone loves grandma-ma’s lemonade. Kids are running and screaming in the distance. The sun feels like lava. Sweat pourin’ off ya brow. Yeah, yeah you’re thirsty. But wait a second - if you listen carefully, you can hear the sound of a spoon stirring ice blocks in a glass jar. Cling, Clang. Grandma-ma’s lemonade is sweet and refreshing. It tastes like hug of comfort and love. The last drop is a satisfying gulp of joy…temporary brain-freeze… ok it’s gone. Now, ya recharged and ready to go back and play with them kids. Show them who’s boss.
The lemon is wholesome and fresh because it’s made from real lemons. You know, the ones that grow on trees. No labs or chemicals around these parts.
The citrus peel contains 10 times the recommended dose of vitamin c which adds vitality and shine to your hair follicles.
If you’ve smelled a better lemon flavor, send it back and we will happily refund you.
Shampoo: Sodium coco sulfate, lemon juice, powdered lemon peel, cocoa butter, coconut oil, essential oils (lemon, orange), apricot seed oil, hemp seed oil, red raspberry seed oil, pro vitamin b complex
Conditioner: Rapeseed Oil, Cocoa Butter, Coconut Oil, Glycerin, Olive Oil, essential oils (lemon, orange), jojoba oil, Wheat Germ Oil, and Vitamin E
*may contain traces of nuts & oxides for coloring
Why do we use sulfates?
- We use Sodium Coco Sulfate because this is a mild cleanser and is what makes the bars lather. These sulfates are made from the fatty acid of coconuts, not petroleum like SLS's.
- People often confuse the two because the process to produce both sulfates is the same. SCS has been deemed a safe ingredient by many environmental, cosmetic, and health watchdog groups.
- The molecules in SCS are large and cannot penetrate through the skin barrier, while SLS molecules are small and can get into your bloodstream. Once the lather is rinsed from your hair, the SCS goes right down the drain.
- And that's what makes SCS drain-safe!
Without the sulfates...
- Sulfate-free shampoo bars are like regular soap labeled as shampoo, or a block of oil without the cleanser.
- These bars often leave hair being “gummy” or having a “build up” that causes dullness, leaving the hair looking and feeling “lifeless”.
- These types of bars need a frequent apple cider vinegar rinse or the oils from the bars stay in the hair and on the scalp.
- This is bad because too much oil can cause damage to the hair follicles and cause hair loss in some people.
And too much apple cider vinegar can cause overall damage to hair and is very drying on the scalp!
After researching this for many years, we have determined that Sodium Coco Sulfate is the best for human health, clean and naturally shiny hair.
- Shipped from Kentucky, USA
- Shipping times are usually between 3-6 days inside the (USA)
- Cost is $4.99 flat rate
- Packaged in a 100% Compostable Mailer
- International Shipping starts at $15 and usually takes 10-14 days
- Sorry about the shipping costs - we're a small business and can't afford to offer free shipping like the mega corporations just yet :(
30-day-money-back-guarantee. As always, we guarantee quality - if you're not satisfied for any reason, let us know and we will issue a hassle free refund right away.