Available to Pre Order now! Products should arrive at your doorstep around the 10th December (inside USA).
Please note: We ship all items in one order TOGETHER. If you order a 'pre-order' item with an item that's already in-stock - we will ship all items together when everything is available. See T&Cs page for more info. We know this can be annoying but we truly appreciate you choosing to support our small business.
Bundle & Save! Buy a Shampoo and Conditioner Bar Bundle and save $6!
Peppermint Shine by Humby Organics
- 1x Shampoo Bar - 3 oz
- 1x Conditioner Bar - 1.7 oz
Refreshing peppermint scents to revitalize and reenergize your hair, and you!
Peppermint has even been proven to promote hair growth, reduce hair loss, and even help with scalp issues like dandruff.
- Earth Friendly
- SLS Free
- Palm Oil-Free
- Responsibly Sourced Ingredients
- pH balanced
- Handmade in the USA
Shampoo: Sodium coco sulfate, lemon juice, powdered lemon peel, cocoa butter, coconut oil, peppermint essential oils, apricot seed oil, hemp seed oil, red raspberry seed oil, pro vitamin b complex
Conditioner: Rapeseed Oil, Cocoa Butter, Coconut Oil, Glycerin, Olive Oil, peppermint essential oils, jojoba oil, Wheat Germ Oil, and Vitamin E
*may contain traces of nuts & oxides for coloring
Why do we use sulfates?
- We use Sodium Coco Sulfate because this is a mild cleanser and is what makes the bars lather. These sulfates are made from the fatty acid of coconuts, not petroleum like SLS's.
- People often confuse the two because the process to produce both sulfates is the same. SCS has been deemed a safe ingredient by many environmental, cosmetic, and health watchdog groups.
- The molecules in SCS are large and cannot penetrate through the skin barrier, while SLS molecules are small and can get into your bloodstream. Once the lather is rinsed from your hair, the SCS goes right down the drain.
- And that's what makes SCS drain-safe!
Without the sulfates...
- Sulfate-free shampoo bars are like regular soap labeled as shampoo, or a block of oil without the cleanser.
- These bars often leave hair being “gummy” or having a “build up” that causes dullness, leaving the hair looking and feeling “lifeless”.
- These types of bars need a frequent apple cider vinegar rinse or the oils from the bars stay in the hair and on the scalp.
- This is bad because too much oil can cause damage to the hair follicles and cause hair loss in some people.
And too much apple cider vinegar can cause overall damage to hair and is very drying on the scalp!
After researching this for many years, we have determined that Sodium Coco Sulfate is the best for human health, clean and naturally shiny hair.
- Shipped from Kentucky, USA
- Shipping times are usually between 3-6 days inside the (USA)
- Cost is $5.99 flat rate
- Packaged in a 100% Compostable Mailer
- International Shipping starts at $15 and usually takes 10-14 days
- Sorry about the shipping costs - we're a small business and can't afford to offer free shipping like the mega corporations just yet :(
30-day-money-back-guarantee. As always, we guarantee quality - if you're not satisfied for any reason, let us know and we will issue a hassle free refund right away.