Formulated for the most delicate skin, this sunscreen is hypoallergenic and features gentle ingredients such as coconut oil, chamomile, calendula and sunflower seed oil, making it light, creamy and easy to apply without running or stinging the eyes.
With non-nano zinc oxide as its only active ingredient, it provides UVA-UVB true broad spectrum protection and is very water resistant beyond 80 minutes.
The art stick applicator is plastic free, fully recyclable and compostable and features fun, colorful characters, encouraging safe sun practices and the importance of making sustainable choices.
- Broad spectrum 30+ SPF protection
- Full body coverage
- Very water resistant (up to 80 minutes)
- Dermatologist recommended
- Specifically formulated for children
- Art stick applicator
- Reef safe & cruelty free
- Non nano zinc oxide sole active ingredient - 25%
- Non-GMO and certified organic ingredients
- Never runs or stings eyes
- Recyclable/compostable sunscreen stick (so make sure to keep it dry)
- Compostable merchandising box
- Soy, gluten and nut free
- Shipped from Dallas, Texas
- Shipping times are usually between 3-6 days inside the (USA)
- Cost is $4.99 flat rate
- Packaged in a 100% Compostable Mailer
- International Shipping starts at $15 and usually takes 10-14 days
- Sorry about the shipping costs - we're a small business and can't afford to offer free shipping like the mega corporations just yet :(
30-day-money-back-guarantee. As always, we guarantee quality - if you're not satisfied for any reason, let us know and we will issue a hassle free refund right away.
Our goal is to plant 20,000 trees in 2019...
When you buy from us we try to stretch your support as far as possible. With every purchase, we will plant a tree in your honor through our charity organisation. It's a proactive approach to planet restoration.
Thanks for you so much for your support.