PATCH ACTIVATED CHARCOAL is perfect for the sports enthusiasts and the thrill seekers.
Our activated charcoal range is made from 100% organic bamboo fibre, with activated charcoal gauze to aid and help draw out impurities and infections from minor wounds.
Make a statement with our black PATCH and take on any adventure that comes your way!
Benefits of Activated Bamboo Charcoal:
- Highly absorbent and works like a magnet to the impurities in the wound. This then assists with the body’s natural healing of the wound.
- Once the impurities are drawn out, inflammation and redness is reduced minimising the risk of infection which promotes safer healing of the wound.
PATCH is free from irritating chemicals, allowing for suitable protection and soft support for all sensitive skin types.
Made from activated bamboo charcoal to assist the natural healing process. They are low-irritating and suitable for those with sensitive skin.
Made with soft, organic bamboo fibre and gauze with hypoallergenic Pressure Sensitive Adhesive (PSA), patching you up, so you can get on with your adventures.
- Shipped from Ohio or Nevada, USA (whichever is closer to you)
- Shipping times are usually between 3-6 days inside the USA
- Cost is $6.99 flat rate
- Packaged in a mailer made from 100% recycled paper, or cardboard box with biodegradable packing peanuts
- International Shipping starts at $15 and usually takes 10-14 days
Sorry about the shipping costs - we're a small business and can't afford to offer free shipping like the mega corporations just yet :(
30-day-money-back-guarantee. As always, we guarantee quality - if you're not satisfied for any reason, let us know and we will issue a hassle free refund right away.
Our goal is to plant 20,000 trees in 2020...
When you buy from us we try to stretch your support as far as possible. With every purchase, we will plant a tree in your honor through our charity organisation. It's a proactive approach to planet restoration.
Thank you so much for your support.