Buy a pack of biodegradable bamboo cotton swabs & get a FREE Zero Waste Cartel tote bag!
The zero waste battle of the bathroom spills into the storage cabinet.
Home of one of the most harmful single-use-products... the plastic cotton swab.
A product so detrimental to marine life that some nations like Italy and Scotland have banned them completely.
But as you know - we can’t wait around for legislation to make a change...
Our cotton swabs are made from sustainably grown bamboo and cotton. They’re 100% biodegradable and come in a variety of colors - so you can add some flair to your bathroom.
The bamboo stem ensures they’re ultra lightweight and strong.
They’re designed to be more hygienically effective than your average plastic cotton swab.They're made with a thinner cotton tip which is recommended for a more effective clean.
Bamboo’s eco-positive attributes continues to delight researchers…
Recent studies have indicated that many bamboo products are not only carbon neutral, but carbon negative! Bamboo produces 30% more oxygen than your regular run-of-the-mill tree.
Why Plastic-Cotton-Swabs Were Designed By The Devil.
Plastic-cotton-swabs are only used once and then trashed or flushed down the toilet. Which means they end up in landfill or worse - our rivers and oceans, where they will stay FOREVER!
What sucks even more about plastic-cotton-swabs is that they can not be recycled. These nasty mofos are made with the assistance of non-renewable oil in the manufacturing process.
Bamboo-Cotton-Swabs Product Details:
- Pack of 200
- 100% Biodegradable so you can reduce your plastic waste
- Double-ended thin design makes it super easy to clean little nooks & crannies
- Made from sustainable materials with no fossil fuels
- No carbon footprint in manufacturing
- Cardboard casing
- Sent to you in a 100% Compostable and Biodegradable Mailer
- Bamboo Length: Approx 7cm
- Cotton head length: 1cm x 0.5cm
- Shipped from Kentucky, USA
- Shipping times are usually between 3-6 days inside the USA
- Cost is $5.99 flat rate
- Packaged in a 100% Compostable Mailer
- International Shipping starts at $15 and usually takes 10-14 days
- Sorry about the shipping costs - we're a small business and can't afford to offer free shipping like the mega corporations just yet :(
30-day-money-back-guarantee. As always, we guarantee quality - if you're not satisfied for any reason, let us know and we will issue a hassle free refund right away.