An everyday cleansing balm to gently remove makeup (including mascara), pollution and impurities.
Leaving your skin deeply cleansed, soothed and hydrated.
Reused, repurposed, reloved. This cleansing balm is made with the finely-ground powder of discarded apricot stones, a natural by-product of the apricot oil industry and rich in antioxidant Vitamin E.
This cleansing face balm is suitable for all skin types.
Housed in a glass jar with an aluminium lid - fully recyclable packaging.
- Made with the fine powder of discarded apricot stones
- Award-winning cleansing face balm for all skin types
- Use daily to gently remove makeup, pollution and impurities
- Can also be used to remove mascara and eye makeup
- Palm-oil free
- Sustainable, vegan, cruelty-free
Why We Think You'll Love This Cleansing Face Balm from UpCircle Beauty:
SEA BUCKTHORN SUPPORTS SKIN ELASTICITY: Sea buckthorn oil, high in vitamin E, C and Omega 7 fatty acids, helps skin retain its elasticity. Naturally hydrating, this oil keeps skin moisturised, avoiding dryness and irritation.
ROSEMARY OIL GIVES A REVIVING BOOST: Rosemary oil provides stimulation, oxygenation and overall reviving refreshment to skin. It is also antibacterial, helping to prevent breakouts. Rosemary oil is an anti-inflammatory and also works wonders on puffiness around the eyes.
OAT OIL HELPS RESTORE SKIN'S NATURAL OIL BALANCE: Rich in vitamin E, omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, and antioxidants that protect against harmful pollutants. Oat oil is known for its ability to soothe maturing, sensitive and damaged skin, and it supports skin elasticity.
- This balm is best used as the first cleanse as it breaks down make-up, SPF and any oils (sebum, sweat) on the surface of the skin
- Follow with a water-based cleanse (like these Detoxifying Charcoal Cleansing Bars) to remove any impurities in the pores.
Pair with a Face Moisturizer to give your body the ultimate zero-waste nourishment 🥰
- Comes in a glass jar with aluminium lid
100% NATURAL INGREDIENTS:
100% NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Powder, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil, Tanacetum Annuum (Blue Tansy) Flower Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Fruit Oil, Juniperus Communis (Juniper) Fruit Oil, Tocopherol, Eucalyptus Citriodora (Eucalyptus) Leaf Oil, Leptospermum Scoparium Oil, Salvia Sclarea Oil, ^Limonene, ^Linalool. ^Natural constituent of essential oils listed.
- Shipped from Ohio, USA
- Shipping times are usually between 3-6 days inside the USA
- Cost is $6.99 flat rate
- Packaged in a mailer made from 100% recycled paper or cardboard box with biodegradable packing peanuts
- International Shipping starts at $15 and usually takes 10-14 days
Sorry about the shipping costs - we're a small business and can't afford to offer free shipping like the mega corporations just yet :(
30-day-money-back-guarantee. As always, we guarantee quality - if you're not satisfied for any reason, let us know and we will issue a hassle free refund right away.
Our goal is to plant 20,000 trees in 2020...
When you buy from us we try to stretch your support as far as possible. With every purchase, we will plant a tree in your honor through our charity organisation. It's a proactive approach to planet restoration.
Thank you so much for your support.