Clear natural sunscreen stick that glides on your skin, doesn't burn your eyes, rubs in clear, and instantly moisturizes your face while protecting it from UV rays.
Made from raw organic ingredients and zinc oxide in California.
No tug, no funny smell, no pasty face.
Perfect for any daily activity from cruising around town, hiking and backpacking, to wine tasting, pool parties and BBQs, this is your go to sunscreen stick.
Its small size is perfect for travel, and fits in a purse, backpack or cupholder.
This will last you around 100 applications.
- Made from 7 Unrefined Raw Organic ingredients you can pronounce
- Premium Zinc oxide (non-nano)
- Reef Safe
- Ocean & River Safe
- Water resistant
- UVA/UVB Broad Spectrum
- Feels Clean & Rubs In Clear
- Safe for Kids, Rubs in Clear, Doesn't Burn Your Eyes
- Won't turn you white!
- Cruelty Free
- Made in California
If that's not enough, it's also...
- No Parabens
- No Petrochemicals
- No GMOs
- No Chemicals
Apply wherever you need sun protection. Rub in with one swipe, and that's it! Re-apply as needed based on your individual skin type. (And remember, clothing is the best protection!)
Ingredients (all organic):
- Beeswax, Carnuba Wax, Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Sesame Oil, Shea Butter, Vitamin E
- Shipped from Ohio, USA
- Shipping times are usually between 3-6 days inside the USA
- Cost is $6.99 flat rate
- Packaged in a mailer made from 100% recycled paper or cardboard box with biodegradable packing peanuts
- International Shipping starts at $15 and usually takes 10-14 days
Sorry about the shipping costs - we're a small business and can't afford to offer free shipping like the mega corporations just yet :(
30-day-money-back-guarantee. As always, we guarantee quality - if you're not satisfied for any reason, let us know and we will issue a hassle free refund right away.
Our goal is to plant 30,000 trees in 2021...
When you buy from us we try to stretch your support as far as possible. With every purchase, we will plant a tree in your honor through our charity organisation. It's a proactive approach to planet restoration.
Thank you so much for your support.