Eucalyptus Steam™ jar by No Tox Life.
The cleansing vapors of eucalyptus are well known for deep support of respiratory health. We combine it with concentrated cooling peppermint for an awakening and refreshing shower.
Just place a cube in the corner of the shower, splash with water and it will release the vapors into the steam.
It usually lasts for about 12 minutes if you keep it from the direct stream of water. Lots of people use them when they are sick, but it's not a medical product. It's also just refreshing and helps open the lungs and sinuses.
Contains 5-6 pieces, enough for 5-6 showers.
How to use in the shower:
- Place a single cube in the shower corner (where it won't get washed away). As the cube gets wet, it starts to dissolve and releases potent essential oils into the hot shower steam.
Use as a facial steam (for very strong effect):
- Place part of a cube into a bowl of warm water, place a towel over your head like a tent, close your eyes and breathe in the vapors.
- A blend of natural clays, salts, eucalyptus and peppermint essential oils.
- 4 oz net weight | recyclable glass packaging | pure essential oils | for shower only, not suitable for baths
Handmade in Los Angeles
- Shipped from Ohio, USA
- Shipping times are usually between 3-6 days inside the USA
- Cost is $6.99 flat rate
- Packaged in a mailer made from 100% recycled paper or cardboard box with biodegradable packing peanuts
- International Shipping starts at $15 and usually takes 10-14 days
Sorry about the shipping costs - we're a small business and can't afford to offer free shipping like the mega corporations just yet :(
30-day-money-back-guarantee. As always, we guarantee quality - if you're not satisfied for any reason, let us know and we will issue a hassle free refund right away.
Our goal is to plant 30,000 trees in 2021...
When you buy from us we try to stretch your support as far as possible. With every purchase, we will plant a tree in your honor through our charity organisation. It's a proactive approach to planet restoration.
Thank you so much for your support.