100,000 Microfiber towels are sold on Amazon every month making them the most common outdoor towel.
However, most people don't realise they are entirely made of plastic.
Washing plastic fabrics is the #1 contributor to microplastics entering the ocean and it’s the plastic industry’s dirty little secret.
Pangea towels are 100% made from bamboo, removing pollution from the air and from our oceans.
These towels are even home compostable!
- Each towel you buy collects 1 lbs of trash
- Made from 100% bamboo, sourced from renewable farms
- Dries 2x faster than microfiber towels
- Absorbs 3x more water
- Super lightweight and compact.
- Perfect for traveling - even fits in your pocket!
- Clip it wherever you want with the attached carabiner
- Travel towel
- Standard size
- The set - one of each (and collects 2lb of trash)
In the following colors:
- Shipped from Ohio, USA
- Shipping times are usually between 3-6 days inside the USA
- Cost is $6.99 flat rate
- Packaged in a mailer made from 100% recycled paper or cardboard box with biodegradable packing peanuts
- International Shipping starts at $15 and usually takes 10-14 days
Sorry about the shipping costs - we're a small business and can't afford to offer free shipping like the mega corporations just yet :(
30-day-money-back-guarantee. As always, we guarantee quality - if you're not satisfied for any reason, let us know and we will issue a hassle free refund right away.
Our goal is to plant 30,000 trees in 2021...
When you buy from us we try to stretch your support as far as possible. With every purchase, we will plant a tree in your honor through our charity organisation. It's a proactive approach to planet restoration.
Thank you so much for your support.