What happens when you take the world's best selling plastic-free hair ties and wrap them in soft-as-silk organic cotton? The world's first 100% fair trade, plastic-free Scrunchies - and a new favorite accessory!
These gorgeous Scrunchies are made of just 2 materials: Fairtrade certified organic cotton + Fair Rubber Association certified natural rubber.
A soft-as-silk organic cotton outer is gentle and breathable in your hair while our world-renowned plastic-free hair ties act as the inner elastic, ensuring an all-day, all-comfort hold.
They're the epitome of accountable design in a soft, easy-on-your-hair package that is built to last in your hair but not in a landfill.
- Designed to last in your hair but not in a landfill
- Ships to you in plastic-free packaging
- Fits most wrists
- Walnut & Blush
- Moon & Shadow
- Gold & Sand
MATERIALS & CARE
MATERIAL | Inner: 70% GOTS & Fairtrade Certified Organic Cotton, 30% Fair Trade Natural Rubber | Outer: 100% GOTS & Fairtrade Certified Organic Cotton
- FACTORY | GOTS & Fairtrade certified production facility that is a social-good business dedicating profits to local charities
- DYE | GOTS & OEKO-TEX certified organic dyes
- CARE | Wash cold with like colors; lay flat to dry
*Hand dyed: may run 1st wash. Wash cold with like colors
- Shipped from Ohio, USA
- Shipping times are usually between 3-6 days inside the USA
- Cost is $6.99 flat rate
- Packaged in a mailer made from 100% recycled paper or cardboard box with biodegradable packing peanuts
- International Shipping starts at $15 and usually takes 10-14 days
Sorry about the shipping costs - we're a small business and can't afford to offer free shipping like the mega corporations just yet :(
30-day-money-back-guarantee. As always, we guarantee quality - if you're not satisfied for any reason, let us know and we will issue a hassle free refund right away.
Our goal is to plant 20,000 trees in 2020...
When you buy from us we try to stretch your support as far as possible. With every purchase, we will plant a tree in your honor through our charity organisation. It's a proactive approach to planet restoration.
Thank you so much for your support.