Bamboo straws with magic brush cleaner by Bare Vida
- Handmade in Bali from sustainably-sourced bamboo so you never have to use plastic straws again
- Set of 2 reusable high-quality bamboo straws, with food-approved varnish to protect the middle of the straw & ensure it's safe for drinking
- Comes with a magic plastic-free straw cleaner, made from coconut fiber - and a cotton carry case
- Each straw:
- Length: 20cm long.
- Width: Varies between 5-9mm, as the straws comes from natural bamboo stems
- Carry case:
Handmade Reusable Bamboo Straws
From straw to carry case, the Bare Vida bamboo straw set is completely handmade.
Bare Vida work with a small team in Ubud (Bali) to handmake these bamboo straws. The team includes many disabled and underprivileged locals who are extremely talented at their craftsmanship.
These bamboo straws are 100% natural from the bamboo tree, so each straw will vary slightly in width. They have a food-certified varnish through the middle, which protects and strengthens, so your drinking straws stay strong over time.
To keep your bamboo drinking straws clean and usable year-round, amagic straw cleaner is included.
But what makes this tiny cleaner so magical?
Made from coconut husk, this plastic-free straw cleaner is highly efficient and eco-friendly. It’s the perfect, sustainable alternative to plastic straw cleaners!
The set of two straws, together with the magical straw cleaner, come packed in a 100% cotton case. You can choose between a cream or a red-and-white, batik carry case.
By purchasing this product, you support locals in Bali that grow organic bamboo and produce beautifully-handcrafted eco friendly straws. By using sustainable products, you’re helping to reduce waste in our world. And last but not least, we plant a tree for every product you purchase at Zero Waste Cartel.
For more sustainable products, check out: bamboo toothbrush cases, shampoo bars and stainless steel straws.
- Shipped from Ohio, USA
- Shipping times are usually between 3-6 days inside the USA
- Cost is $6.99 flat rate
- Packaged in a mailer made from 100% recycled paper, or cardboard box with biodegradable packing peanuts
- International Shipping starts at $15 and usually takes 10-14 days
Sorry about the shipping costs - we're a small business and can't afford to offer free shipping like the mega corporations just yet :(
30-day-money-back-guarantee. As always, we guarantee quality - if you're not satisfied for any reason, let us know and we will issue a hassle free refund right away.
Our goal is to plant 30,000 trees in 2021...
When you buy from us we try to stretch your support as far as possible. With every purchase, we will plant a tree in your honor through our charity organisation. It's a proactive approach to planet restoration.
Thank you so much for your support.