- A sustainable, natural and reusable alternative to plastic wrap.
- Antibacterial properties of the beeswax helps to keep your food fresh. Simply use the warmth of your hands to mold the beeswax wrap around your food.
- Washable; simply rinse in cool/cold water and the wrap will stiffen so it's just as easy to wash like a plate.
Handmade in Bali, with:
- Beeswax from Indonesia
- Coconut oil
- And a lot of love.
Each pack is a set of 3 different sized wraps;
- Small, 20x20cm: perfect for wrapping half an avocado, half a lemon, or a piece of cheese.
- Medium, 30x30 cm: great for covering a bowl, half a sandwich, or larger piece of fruit
- Large, 40x40 cm: we love to wrap big bunches of fresh herbs, lettuce or sandwiches in here
2 varieties of colors available:
...both in a variety of unique Bali batik patterns, so you can choose whichever works best with your kitchen.
- Shipped from Ohio, USA
- Shipping times are usually between 3-6 days inside the USA
- Cost is $6.99 flat rate
- Packaged in a mailer made from 100% recycled paper or cardboard box with biodegradable packing peanuts
- International Shipping starts at $15 and usually takes 10-14 days
Sorry about the shipping costs - we're a small business and can't afford to offer free shipping like the mega corporations just yet :(
30-day-money-back-guarantee. As always, we guarantee quality - if you're not satisfied for any reason, let us know and we will issue a hassle free refund right away.
Our goal is to plant 20,000 trees in 2020...
When you buy from us we try to stretch your support as far as possible. With every purchase, we will plant a tree in your honor through our charity organisation. It's a proactive approach to planet restoration.
Thank you so much for your support.