- A sustainable, natural and reusable alternative to plastic wrap.
- Antibacterial properties of the beeswax helps to keep your food fresh. Simply use the warmth of your hands to mold the beeswax wrap around your food.
- Washable; simply rinse in cool/cold water and the wrap will stiffen so it's just as easy to wash like a plate.
Handmade in Bali, with:
- Beeswax from Indonesia
- Coconut oil
- And a lot of love.
Each pack is a set of 3 different sized wraps;
- Small, 20x20cm: perfect for wrapping half an avocado, half a lemon, or a piece of cheese.
- Medium, 30x30 cm: great for covering a bowl, half a sandwich, or larger piece of fruit
- Large, 40x40 cm: we love to wrap big bunches of fresh herbs, lettuce or sandwiches in here
2 varieties of colors available:
...both in a variety of unique Bali batik patterns, so you can choose whichever works best with your kitchen.
- Shipped from Kentucky, USA
- Shipping times are usually between 3-6 days inside the USA
- Cost is $5.99 flat rate
- Packaged in a 100% Compostable Mailer
- International Shipping starts at $15 and usually takes 10-14 days
- Sorry about the shipping costs - we're a small business and can't afford to offer free shipping like the mega corporations just yet :(
30-day-money-back-guarantee. As always, we guarantee quality - if you're not satisfied for any reason, let us know and we will issue a hassle free refund right away.