Reduce waste and save money with these multi-purpose and reusable dishwasher cloths.
Plastic sponges are not only bad for the environment as they end up in landfill, but they are also a breeding ground for bacteria. On average, they are 200,000 X dirtier than a toilet seat!
So swap your sponge for a reusable dishwasher cloth, made from recycled cotton.
Washable & reusable: Just pop it straight in the washing machine when it's dirty
Made from recycled cotton: It takes, on average, 20,000 liters of water to make 1kg of cotton. By using one 70g ball of recycled cotton, you're saving 1,400 liters of water.
- Handwoven in the USA
- Shipped from Kentucky, USA
- Shipping times are usually between 3-6 days inside the (USA)
- Cost is $5.99 flat rate
- Packaged in a 100% Compostable Mailer
- International Shipping starts at $15 and usually takes 10-14 days
- Sorry about the shipping costs - we're a small business and can't afford to offer free shipping like the mega corporations just yet :(
30-day-money-back-guarantee. As always, we guarantee quality - if you're not satisfied for any reason, let us know and we will issue a hassle free refund right away.