A great facial scrub is a meditation of sorts.
It's a quick escape, where you're able to get lost in your senses. A time reserved for you and only you.
The gorgeous and natural smell of our shea & oat soaps will transport you to a calm place.
And by the time you've finished with the warm water and gentle exfoliating texture - you'll feel clean, clear, and rejuvenated.
These soap bars were designed with sensitive faces in mind, but feel free to use them all over your body if you're feelin' like you need a lil TLC.
Each soap bar comes wrapped in a muslin cloth bag.
- Shea butter base contains nourishing fatty acid and oils
- All-natural, vegetable-based
- Oats act as an exfoliant
- High in vitamins E, D, and provitamin A
- No surfactants or mono propylene glycol
- Great foaming
- Excellent moisturizing properties
- Reduce inflammation
- Sulfate free
- Detergent free
Choose from the following scents:
- Lavender Sage
- Rosemary & Sea Salt
- Mango Coconut
- Japanese Cherry Blossom Teakwood
- Activated Charcoal
Can't decide which soap bar to get? Try them all with this epic Magic-8-Bar Bundle
(Note - As with any cosmetic product, please test first on your skin. These soaps are all-natural but everyone's body's are different)
- Shipped from Ohio, USA
- Shipping times are usually between 3-6 days inside the USA
- Cost is $6.99 flat rate
- Packaged in a mailer made from 100% recycled paper or cardboard box with biodegradable packing peanuts
- International Shipping starts at $15 and usually takes 10-14 days
Sorry about the shipping costs - we're a small business and can't afford to offer free shipping like the mega corporations just yet :(
30-day-money-back-guarantee. As always, we guarantee quality - if you're not satisfied for any reason, let us know and we will issue a hassle free refund right away.
Our goal is to plant 20,000 trees in 2020...
When you buy from us we try to stretch your support as far as possible. With every purchase, we will plant a tree in your honor through our charity organisation. It's a proactive approach to planet restoration.
Thank you so much for your support.