This super-soft cushion cover is the ultimate sustainable material, made from disused pineapples in Lombok, Indonesia.
Pineapples grow in abundance in this region - and up until now, the skins were always thrown away.
These cushion covers are:
How we create the material:
- We pick the skins of disused pineapples
- Dry in the sun to produce a pina fiber
- Handwoven by our local artisan community into a beautiful material
...It takes a lot of time and effort to produce but we know it's worth it.
- Made from 80% pina fiber and 20% sustainably sourced cotton
- Handwoven in Indonesia
- 17.7 x 17.7 in (45 x 45 cm)
(Please note: These cushion covers do not come with with cushions)
- Shipped from Ohio, USA
- Shipping times are usually between 3-6 days inside the USA
- Cost is $6.99 flat rate
- Packaged in a mailer made from 100% recycled paper or cardboard box with biodegradable packing peanuts
- International Shipping starts at $15 and usually takes 10-14 days
Sorry about the shipping costs - we're a small business and can't afford to offer free shipping like the mega corporations just yet :(
30-day-money-back-guarantee. As always, we guarantee quality - if you're not satisfied for any reason, let us know and we will issue a hassle free refund right away.
Our goal is to plant 30,000 trees in 2021...
When you buy from us we try to stretch your support as far as possible. With every purchase, we will plant a tree in your honor through our charity organisation. It's a proactive approach to planet restoration.
Thank you so much for your support.