This Vegan Stain Remover Bar is an excellent and economical pre-treatment for stains. The same bar that grandma used for collars, cuffs, floors, walls.
Perfect for washing delicates in the sink or tub.
Free from chemicals, phosphate, sodium laurel, lauryl or laureth sulphate. No junk, no gunk!
Here's Why We Think You Will Absolutely Love This Stain Remover Bar:
- Cruelty-free; NOT tested on animals
- DOES NOT contain sodium laurel, lauryl or laureth sulphate
Made from simple and clean natural ingredients:
Sodium Cocoate, Sodium Palmate, Sodium Palm Kernelate, Palm Kernel Acid, Glycerine
* Always test the stain remover bar prior to using on delicate fabrics that typically require extra care when washing.
How to use the stain remover bar:
- Moisten the stain and soap bar and gently rub the soap into the stain.
- Let it sit for a few minutes and rinse.
- Once the stained area is treated, simply wash as usual with our natural Laundry Detergent Sheets or Natural Laundry Powder
- Shipped from Ohio, USA
- Shipping times are usually between 3-6 days inside the USA
- Cost is $6.99 flat rate
- Packaged in a mailer made from 100% recycled paper or cardboard box with biodegradable packing peanuts
- International Shipping starts at $15 and usually takes 10-14 days
Sorry about the shipping costs - we're a small business and can't afford to offer free shipping like the mega corporations just yet :(
30-day-money-back-guarantee. As always, we guarantee quality - if you're not satisfied for any reason, let us know and we will issue a hassle free refund right away.
Our goal is to plant 20,000 trees in 2020...
When you buy from us we try to stretch your support as far as possible. With every purchase, we will plant a tree in your honor through our charity organisation. It's a proactive approach to planet restoration.
Thank you so much for your support.