Swap your single-use trash bags for these Washable Bin Liners!
These bin liners are water-resistant, washable and reusable.
Made with black PUL fabric and a drawstring that allows them to fit in multiple sizes of pails.
The cotton strap on the side gives you the option to use it without a pail. Hang it from a tree while camping, or on a door handle in the laundry room.
Great for use with trash, laundry OR soiled reusables. Simply empty out and wash in washing machine..
- Handmade in America with water-resistant PUL fabric
- Drawstring closure to fit various bins
- 8" cotton strap for hanging
- Seamless bottom design prevents leaks
- Reinforced bottom corner turnups (corners are bartacked for longevity)
- Small: 21"W x 15”H. 2" bottom corner turnups. Fits most smaller pails up to 6 Gallons
- Large: 29"W x 31"H. 6" bottom corner turnups. Fits most kitchen pails up to 18 Gallons
- Machine wash warm with like colors. Tumble dry low. Use non-chlorine bleach. Do not iron.
- Shipped from Ohio, USA
- Shipping times are usually between 3-6 days inside the USA
- Cost is $6.99 flat rate
- Packaged in a mailer made from 100% recycled paper or cardboard box with biodegradable packing peanuts
- International Shipping starts at $15 and usually takes 10-14 days
Sorry about the shipping costs - we're a small business and can't afford to offer free shipping like the mega corporations just yet :(
30-day-money-back-guarantee. As always, we guarantee quality - if you're not satisfied for any reason, let us know and we will issue a hassle free refund right away.
Our goal is to plant 30,000 trees in 2021...
When you buy from us we try to stretch your support as far as possible. With every purchase, we will plant a tree in your honor through our charity organisation. It's a proactive approach to planet restoration.
Thank you so much for your support.