How To Use A Shampoo Bar
Are you curious about how something that looks like a soap washes and nourishes your hair?
So was I at first...
- Will this thing lather well?
- Will it actually clean my hair properly?
- And then, how in the world do I actually use it!?
Switching to a Shampoo & Conditioner Bar is one of the most eco-effective switches you can make in your household.
Once you’ve used up your shampoo bar it’s gone… like COMPLETELY gone!
Before I share the video that shows you how to actually use them, there are some other cool shampoo bar benefits that you should know about:
- They're designed to last 2x longer than your regular bottled shampoo.
- They are drain-safe & gentle on the waterways.
- They’re vegan-friendly, cruelty free AND handmade in the USA ♡
Wait wait, one more thing, they’re better for you too... They’re made with 100% natural ingredients and use no harsh-chemicals!
Okay, now we can show you how to use them, here’s a video I recorded…
If you can’t watch the video, here are some written instructions:
- Wet your hair
- Rub the bar between your hands creating a lather (this happens within seconds)
- Apply to hair, massage
- Or apply bar directly to hair gently, in either a circular motion or from root to end
- Use the same method with conditioner - but no need to rinse & repeat
- The conditioner is safe to use on roots - give it a go. It depends on what your hair likes/needs. We are all different here at ZWC. Some of us use it only on our ends and others all the way from end to root!
- Run your fingers through your hair in the shower - and if there are still tangles or knots, you haven’t used enough. There should be very minimal effort to comb their wet hair after they get out of the shower.
If you want to try these shampoo bars, you can do so with no-risk-whatsoever.
We know how daunting it can be switching over to a new product. So we created a 30-day trial period for you. In other words, if you don’t love them, let us know and we will refund you the full amount.
Here are some of our most popular scents:
Our fave all-rounder bar for dry, colored, and/or curly hair. Super moisturizing with added Abyssinian Oil, Pro Vitamin B complex, Red Raspberry Seed Oil & more.
With healing peppermint oils known to help balance the scalp & heal dandruff, oily, and dry hair!
With organic lemon & real citrus peel which contains 10 X the recommended dose of Vitamin C which adds vitality and shine to your hair follicles.
Our fave for thin and fine hair due to the wonderful blend of essential oils which doesn't weigh the hair down. And it smells remarkable!
Contains tea tree oil - antifungal & antibacterial which fights against the fungus that causes dandruff, and does so without drying your scalp.
Perfect to add volume and shine to the hair, this blend of vanilla & coconut couldn't get any more beachy!
Thanks for reading and/or watching! We hope that this piece of content has given you some helpful information to allow you to live a more eco-conscious lifestyle.
If you have any questions at all - send us a message at email@example.com
Alice is the Content Manager at Zero Waste Cartel. She's an environmental biologist, plant enthusiast & avid tea drinker.