Buy the Shampoo & Conditioner Bar Bundle & Save $6!
Mango Breeze is nostalgic. It is the epitome of what summer smells like-the warm breezy days, sweet fruit, and suntan lotion. It is a rich blend of citrus oils and vanilla coconut..sweet, clean, and "beachy"!
Shampoo: Sodium coco sulfate, lemon juice, powdered lemon peel, cocoa butter, coconut oil, essential oils (orange, mango, pineapple, vanilla, coconut), apricot seed oil, hemp seed oil, red raspberry seed oil, pro vitamin b complex
Conditioner: Rapeseed Oil, Cocoa Butter, Coconut Oil, Glycerin, Olive Oil, essential oils (orange, mango, pineapple, vanilla, coconut), jojoba oil, Wheat Germ Oil, and Vitamin E
*may contain traces of nuts & oxides for coloring
Why do we use sulfates?
- We use Sodium Coco Sulfate because this is a mild cleanser and is what makes the bars lather. These sulfates are made from the fatty acid of coconuts, not petroleum like SLS's.
- People often confuse the two because the process to produce both sulfates is the same. SCS has been deemed a safe ingredient by many environmental, cosmetic, and health watchdog groups.
- The molecules in SCS are large and cannot penetrate through the skin barrier, while SLS molecules are small and can get into your bloodstream. Once the lather is rinsed from your hair, the SCS goes right down the drain.
- And that's what makes SCS drain-safe!
Without the sulfates...
- Sulfate-free shampoo bars are like regular soap labeled as shampoo, or a block of oil without the cleanser.
- These bars often leave hair being “gummy” or having a “build up” that causes dullness, leaving the hair looking and feeling “lifeless”.
- These types of bars need a frequent apple cider vinegar rinse or the oils from the bars stay in the hair and on the scalp.
- This is bad because too much oil can cause damage to the hair follicles and cause hair loss in some people.
And too much apple cider vinegar can cause overall damage to hair and is very drying on the scalp!
After researching this for many years, we have determined that Sodium Coco Sulfate is the best for human health, clean and naturally shiny hair.
- Shipped from Kentucky, USA
- Shipping times are usually between 3-6 days inside the (USA)
- Cost is $5.99 flat rate
- Packaged in a 100% Compostable Mailer
- International Shipping starts at $15 and usually takes 10-14 days
- Sorry about the shipping costs - we're a small business and can't afford to offer free shipping like the mega corporations just yet :(
30-day-money-back-guarantee. As always, we guarantee quality - if you're not satisfied for any reason, let us know and we will issue a hassle free refund right away.